Parents who will be volunteering on campus or at school sponsored events (such as field trips, lunch supervision, library, etc.) must be fingerprinted (this does not apply to general attendance at isolated annual events held on campus) and complete the Safe Environment Training mandated by the diocese. It is the responsibility of the parent to request the necessary paperwork and adhere to all diocesan guidelines in this regard. All adults who volunteer at the school must be fingerprinted. No Exceptions can be made to this policy.
- Step 1: Come into school office to complete an application form
- Step 2: The School office will input your information and print out Live Scan forms that you take when you get fingerprinted. Please allow 1 day for this form to be printed during school time or 1 week during the summer.
- Step 3: Take the completed Live Scan form to the following location to get your fingerprinting:
15333 Culver Dr # 340, Irvine, CA 92604
Tel: (949) 857-6782 or http://www.certifixlivescan.com/
Walk-In Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
Sat: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Coupon! (May expire without notice)
- Step 4: Complete the Shield the Vulnerable certification online and print out the certificate
- Step 5: Bring the certificate into the school office along with proof of fingerprinting.
You will receive 5 volunteer hours for completing your fingerprinting.
For more information, please contact Erin Campbell. Thank you so much for taking care of this requirement!